Resources / News
Due to continued growth, we’re currently seeking a self-motivated team player with 2+ years of recent public accounting experience to lead audit, financial statement and tax engagements for privately held, small to mid-size businesses, business owners and non-profit organizations. Working directly with clients while providing business consulting and strategies for growth, you will assist with audit and financial statement engagements for condominiums, homeowner associations and non-profit organizations; prepare corporate and individual tax returns; complete tax planning and research and cultivate professional client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 2+ years of recent public accounting experience encompassing progressive scope and responsibilities
- CPA license or on track to obtain CPA license
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, problem solving, client service, leadership and PC skills including Microsoft Office and accounting software proficiency
- Ability to professionally lead accounting engagements, identify and resolve complex accounting issues, juggle multiple priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
We provide a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health and life insurance and Simple IRA with employer match. In addition, we offer significant opportunity for long-term professional growth, remote work options, and opportunity to work on engagements in all phases of accounting and learn from the firm’s leadership in a friendly, professional, supportive, and collaborative work environment.Email for Details